Become a Guest Blogger
At BC Shop Local, we strive to show up as a platform for local business owners to showcase their zones of genius. So if you’re an expert in your field and would like to share some insight into what you know and what you’ve learned throughout your business career, our guest blog spots are perfect for you!
Here’s what we require from you:
- Fill out the form below to give us some details on your expertise and writing topic.
- Submit a unique article that relates to business education that is between 500-1500 words.
- The article cannot be used anywhere else and must contain original content.
- Please include your name at the bottom of the article along with a short bio of yourself and include any social media links. We want to give you credit for your work and share your business links with our community!
Please note, after you submit your blog post, you can expect a reply within 3-5 business days. We cannot guarantee that your article will get posted. We have the right to deny any articles that are not appropriate or we may require you to make some corrections/modifications before it does get posted. Minor formatting adjustments may be made by our team as needed.
Below are some ideas and topics for articles that we are looking for:
- How to hire and retain top talent to scale your business
- Tips and tricks to improving your business search visibility
- How to craft a high converting product description
- Copywriting tips to improve email marketing open rates
- How to hire your first VA and outsource to achieve work-life balance
- Tips to make tax time a breeze for your small business
- How to shift your supply chain to a planet-friendly sustainable model
- And many other business-related topics!